Just wanted to take a moment (finally) to let you know that our little girl was born at home on September 8, 2011! Yes, it’s taken me 6 weeks to get this announcement out to you; sorry about that! We are all happy, healthy, and only a little sleep deprived! Needless to say life is crazy and if you haven’t noticed, I will be taking a short break from writing on my blog.
In my absence I do hope to have several guest bloggers writing interesting content for you to read – stay tuned!
In the meantime, here are a few photos of our new family, her birth slideshow (below), and birth story for you to read. And some of my previous articles on midwives, homebirth, and natural childbirth.
Have any of you birthed at home or with a midwife? Leave a comment and share!
We hired a birth photographer to document our special moment and we couldn’t be happier with the results!
- Sneak peek at some photos (if you just have a minute)
- Birth slideshow set to music (if you have a few more minutes)
Curious about midwives and homebirth? Read some of my previous articles on the topics:
- Demystifying Midwife-Supported Natural Childbirth Part 1: Misconceptions and Facts About Midwives
- Demystifying Midwife-Supported Natural Childbirth Part 2: Safety
- Demystifying Midwife-Supported Natural Childbirth Part 3: Who Chooses Midwifery Care?
- 8 Ways Midwives Promote Safe Childbirth
- How to Have a Natural Childbirth
Follow me on Facebook!
(If you like this article, share it with your friends by using the buttons below!)
Wendy – ParentingTips365.com
[This article contains affiliate links that may support Parentingtips365.]