Are you pregnant and wanting a natural birth?
If you’ve never had a natural birth, you may have some common questions, such as:
- Is it worth it?
- Is it doable?
- How do I get through the pain?
- How do I prevent tearing?
- I’m scared since I don’t know what to expect. Can you help me?
Yes, I can help you! I’ve had two natural births and if I can do it, you can too!
My new book I Can and I Will is a great resource for first-time moms, or the mom new to natural birth. It is a natural childbirth guide that gives you overviews on the areas you need to prepare, as well as many great details, too. Plus it has advice and tips from over 65 natural birthing moms!
We got your back! You can do this!
Get A Free Copy of My Natural Birth Book I Can and I Will
I really want to help those who want to experience birthing their baby naturally, so I am giving away five (5!) paperback copies of my book!
I’m really interested in getting these copies of my book to women who can use it now to prepare for their upcoming natural birth. 😉 If that sounds like you, please see the details below!
- Entry starts 10/30/15 at 12:00 AM (CDT) and ends 11/6/15 at 12:00 AM (CDT).
- You can gain points for the giveaway by doing any or all of the options below in the giveaway box. They are pretty easy! 😉
- When the contest is over on 11/6, the 5 winners will be chosen and I will mail them each a copy.
- Available to those living in the United States only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best wishes for a beautiful birth! Mama Wendy – AwakeningWillow.com (If you like this article, it would mean so much to me if you share it with your friends by using the buttons below!)